ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 bunch kale, *de-ribbed and coarsley chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- *Cut tough ribs and stems from kale. Chop leaves into large, bite-sized pieces.
- Place chopped kale in a bowl. Add olive oil, tossing, and sprinkle Parmesan to coat. Spread chips flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on middle rack, until crisp and browned in places, stirring and rotating pan halfway through.
Yields: 6 servings | Calories: 73 | Total Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 142mg | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 5g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2
Adapted From : SkinnyMs