- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (no salt added)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (unrefined)
- 20 (1.25 – 1.5 ounce) paper or foil cups
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon mixture to paper cups. Place cups in a freezer safe dish, or on a tray, and place in the freezer until set, approximately 2 hours.
- NOTE: Allow to set at room temperature for 1-2 minutes before eating. The peanut butter cups melt quickly. Enjoy one at a time for the ultimate sweet treat!
Yields: 10 servings | Serving Size: 2 cups | Calories: 110 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Sodium: 2 mg | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Carbohydrates: 5 g | Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 3 g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
Source : SkinnyMs.