Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (We used Tera’s Protein Powder, Low-Carb & Gluten Free)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth
- Lightly spray a skillet with non-stick spray and heat on medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes, or until pancakes begin to bubble in the center. Carefully flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Once cooked, remove pancake from the pan and repeat the process until all the batter has been used. Spray the skillet as needed with non-stick spray in-between cooking the pancakes.
- Top with fresh fruit, honey, or your favorite nut butter! Enjoy!
Yields: 8 pancakes | Serving Size: 2 pancakes | Calories: 59 | Total Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 56mg | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Protein: 7g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 0
Source : SkinnyMs.