- 1 (9 inch) pre-made pie crust, whole grain preferred
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 cups fresh sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup (plain) Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll the pie crust into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Carefully lay the crust onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the berries, peaches, and sugar. Mix to coat the fruit in the sugar and pour into a mount in the center of the dough circle, leaving about 2 inches of crust on each side of the mound.
- Fold up the sides of the crust over the mound of fruit to secure the fruit. The center of the mound should be showing. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Serve slightly warm.
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice | Calories: 178 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 120mg | Carbohydrates: 27g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Protein: 1g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6
Source : SkinnyMs.