- 4 large eggs
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Put the eggs in a small pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, turn off heat, and cover.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, drain, and cool.
- Add tuna, peppers, olives, celery, and salt to a large bowl and stir.
- When eggs are cool, cut in half and remove the yolks; rough chop and add to the tuna mixture.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the egg whites, and chill until ready to serve.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 2 stuffed egg halves | Calories: 118 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 199mg | Sodium: 520mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 13g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 3
Credits : SkinnyMs.