want a nice and healthy side dish? What’s better then a bowl of rosted vegetables? This delicious variety of fall roasted vegetables are just perfect, they go together so well, and it doesn’t take time to prepare at all. Check it out.
Fall Roasted Vegetables
- 1 small butternut squash (about 1 pound), peeled and seeded
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 1 medium baking potato, peeled
- ½ pound carrots, peeled
- ½ pound parsnips, peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- First heat the oven to 425°F.
- Prepare the vegetables, cut the butternut squash, sweet potato, baking potato, carrots and parsnip into 1-inch pieces.
- On a baking sheet, place all the vegetables in a single layer. Add on some olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and once in the oven, turn the vegetables from time to another until tender.
- Add on some salt and pepper and serve hot!
for 1 serving
1.6g sat fat
Simple, rich and flavory! We don’t eat vegetables as much as we are supposed to, but if we want to stay healthy it’s a must. And what’s better than roasted vegetables to stay fit? Give it a try!