Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp natural almond butter (enough for a dab in each sandwich)
- 1 Tbsp coconut flakes, unsweetened and no sulfites
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs, (optional)
- Dash of cinnamon, (optional)
- Add a dash of cinnamon to each bite before closing the sandwich with 1-2 granules himalayan sea salt to each (optional)
- Peel and slice the banana. Add almond butter and coconut along with other ingredients on 4-5 of the 8-10 slices.
- Close the sandwiches, and place the sandwiches on a plate or cookie sheet and place into the freezer. Allow the sandwiches to set for 20-30 minutes (or more),
then serve and enjoy!
Yields: 2 servings | Calories: 114 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2mg | Carbohydrates: 16g | Fiber: 3g | Sugars: 8g | Protein: 2g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5