Salmon is a fancy thing, it will definitely make a special meal for a special someone! This recipe for two is the perfect recipe for your romantic dinner. It’s easy to make, it doesn’t take time and the result is as delicious as good looking. Check how this amazing balsamic glazed salmon is made and give it a try as soon as you can.
Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 (5 oz) salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- First, add the juice of 1/2 lemon over the salmon and let it set for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the balsamic vinegar, white wine, honey, dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary and garlic. Over medium-high heat, bring the mixture to a boil then reduce heat and simmer over medium-low heat for about 5 to 7 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Preheat broiler and line a baking pan with foil.
- Place the salmon fillets in the baking pan and add on lots of lemon and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Add in some salt and pepper then cook for about 3 minutes until the salmon is browned.
- Cook the other side for an additional 3 minutes, make sure to flip the salmon carrefully.
- In 2 servings plates, place the salmon and drizzle the warmed glaze equally. Add 1/4 of chopped rosemary to the top of each salmon.
for 1 (5 oz ) serving, includes glaze
1.3g sat fat
Simple, easy and flavory! There are so many ways to prepare salmon, but this recipe is very easy to make the combination of balsamic vinegar, rosemary and salmon is something else. Give it a try, I’m sure you will love it.