ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3/4 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded peeled Granny Smith apple
- Canola spray oil (optional)
- Combine beef, onion, cheddar, mustard, salt, pepper and apple in a large bowl and form into four (4-inch) patties.
- Grill over medium heat or broil, flipping once, until done to your liking, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Or, coat a large skillet with spray oil and cook over medium heat, 6 to 8 minutes.
Per Serving: Serving size: 1 burger without a bun
240 calories (150 from fat)
16g total fat
8g saturated fat
1 g dietary fiber
SmartPoints value : 8