ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Let’s talk about what you need to make this creamy Avocado dip at home. First up: ripe avocados.
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & deveined, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt, low fat or fat free
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sea or Kosher Salt to taste
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.