ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
7sp or 6pp/serving
- 7 1/2 ounces Pillsbury Biscuits (in the 4 value pack If you cant find that size you can buy the bigger pack and weigh out, for those that can’t find pillsbury products, try using pizza dough, however the points may be higher.)
- 1 pound lean ground beef (cooked)
- 4 slices bacon (cooked low point, I use Oscar Mayer)
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese (light, I use WW Mexican blend)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard (I used a honey dijon)
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- Cook both your ground beef and bacon on the stove, drain fat.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Cut up your 10 small pillsbury biscuits into 8 pieces each, spread evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish. Some ovens vary, so if you want you can pop the dough pieces that are in the dish in oven for about 5-10min to assure they cook all the way through once mixture goes on top. (My oven is fine and does not require this step)
- In a bowl mix your ground beef, ketchup, mustard, diced onion, bread crumbs, 2 pieces of your bacon, chopped up (leave other 2 pieces aside) and ⅓ cup cheese (leave other ⅓ cup aside)
- Spoon meat mixture onto the dough pieces in your dish. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bacon and return to oven for additional 10 minutes
Serves 6 at 7sp or 6 pp per serving.
Nutritional info, per serving.. Calories 249… Fat 7.6g… Saturated fat 3.2g… Carbs 22.6g… Fiber 1.1g… Sugars 4.7g… Protein 23.2g