Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Yield: 9 to 10 servings
Serving size: 4 crab rangoon and 1 scant tablespoon of sauce
8 ounces white lump crab meat
4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
2 tablespoons plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons less-sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 green onions, thinly sliced
38 (4-inch) wonton wrappers
½ cup sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl and add 2 tablespoons of water. Whisk together to make an egg wash.
- In a large mixing bowl, break up the crab meat with a fork, then add the cream cheese, yogurt, soy sauce, garlic powder and onions. Mix together until incorporated.
- Lay the wonton wrappers out on the baking sheets and egg wash the edges. Spoon ½ tablespoon of the mixture into each wonton wrapper.
- To seal the wrapper, fold each wonton in half diagonally to make a triangle and gently press the edges together to adhere to each other with the egg wash.
- Bake until the wonton edges are golden and the filling is heated through, 10-12 minutes.
- To make the sauce: Mix all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. The sauce can be served at room temperature or heated.
- To heat, warm the sauce in a small nonstick saucepan on low heat for 5 minutes until warm. Serve each serving of crab rangoon with a scant tablespoon of the dipping sauce.
Per Serving: (4 crab rangoon and 1 scant tablespoon of sauce)
Calories from fat: 8
Saturated Fat: 0g