This brunch delight reminds us of bread pudding…but better. The best part is it takes less than 10 minutes to throw together. You might eat this one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 3 large croissants, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 9 or 8 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add croissant pieces to baking dish. Sprinkle berries evenly over croissants.
- Beat cream cheese for 30 seconds with electric mixer. Gradually add in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk. Continue to mix until well blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over croissants and berries.
- Let rest for at least 20 minutes or refrigerate over night.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and set in center.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.
Feeding a bigger crowd? Double this recipe in a 9×13 pan.
Be The First
And We’ll Give You The Next Meal FREE