Why buy flavorless pre-made hamburger patties when you can make juicy, full-flavored burgers of your own in five minutes?? These burgers compete with what you’d find in a restaurant and they’re SO easy. Come on…give ’em a try.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef (use 85/15 for best results)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl and incorporate with your hands. Do not over mix or this will make the burgers tough.
- Shape into 1/2 inch thick patties, about 1/4 pound each. Make a thumb print in the center of each patty to keep the burgers from bulging out when cooking.
- Preheat a grill or pan to medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook 4-5 minutes with the lid closed, until browned on the bottom and the only juices visible are no longer red. Do not push down on the burgers or move them around. Flip over and cook 2-3 minutes for medium, or until done as desired.
- Remove burgers from heat. Let the burgers rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite buns and toppings!
Do not cut burgers open to check them – this lets the juices out. If you’d rather use a meat thermometer to ensure doneness, here’s a chart for reference:
Doneness Temperature in Fahrenheit
- Rare 120 to 125 degrees
- Medium Rare 130 to 135 degrees
- Medium 140 to 145 degrees
- Medium Well 150 to 155 degrees
- Well Done 160 to 165 degrees
Be The First
And We’ll Give You The Next Meal FREE