Ready for a light and fruity dessert to share with your friends and family? With a nutty graham cracker crust, this one is beautifully nostalgic and also incredibly easy. Take a few minutes to prep it and then let it chill before your guests arrive. Dessert accomplished.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1 individual package graham crackers (9 full crackers)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar (optional)
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk or half-and-half
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1.5-2 (21-ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pulse graham crackers and pecans in a food processor until finely ground.
- Pour into a large bowl and add melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar (the sugar is optional. It’s just as good without the extra). Stir to mix.
- Press into a 9×13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Using an electric mixer (or with a whisk and brute strength), beat cream cheese, milk, and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. (Save remaining whipped topping for the final layer.)
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill thoroughly before serving (aim for an hour or more).
Be The First
And We’ll Give You The Next Meal FREE