ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Easy and super CHEEZY KALE CHIPS
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 bunches green or red curly kale
- 1/3 cup unsweetened soymilk, almondmilk or ricemilk, or water
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion granules
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 tablespoon juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Soak cashews in enough water to cover for a couple of hours. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 275°F. Wash, stem and thoroughly …
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.