- 2 slices whole wheat or whole grain bread, toasted if desired
- 1 cooked (3 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 4- 5 slices cucumber
- 2 thin slices red onion (optional)
- 1 lettuce leaf, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon guacamole, hummus, or spread of choice
- Assemble each sandwich by adding 1 tablespoon spread to each slice of bread, then topping with radish, cucumber, romaine lettuce and chicken breasts. Top with additional slice bread, flip over, cut in half, and serve.
Yields: 1 sandwich/2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 sandwich | Calories: 264 | Total Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 27 mg | Sodium: 155 mg | Carbohydrates: 41 g | Dietary Fiber: 9 g | Sugars: 13 g | Protein: 21 g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8
Source : SkinnyMs.