ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked wild rice
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- (1-1/2 lbs) boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (14-1/2 oz) cans ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/4 cup cup soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 3 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.