Creamy, fluffy, buttery, salty, and a little bit tangy…these mashed potatoes absolutely hit the spot. Take all the guesswork out of making mashed potatoes and make everyone grin from ear to ear. You won’t regret it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 5 pounds russet potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 – 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Chives for serving (optional)
- Wash and peel potatoes, then cut into 1-inch cubes. Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring the potatoes to a gentle boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Drain the potatoes, return them to the warm pot, and add the cream cheese, butter, milk, and seasoning. Mash or beat potatoes (electric mixer, medium speed).
- Serve with chives if desired. **start with 1/2 cup of milk for this recipe and add more if needed for desired consistency.
Be The First
And We’ll Give You The Next Meal FREE