Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup whole wheat Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large zucchini squash, cut into 1 inch long strips
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers, pureed
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup radish, sliced into thin circles
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Place the egg whites in a bowl and gently whip. In a second bowl, combine the Panko, flour, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Dip the zucchini in the egg followed but the Panko mixture. Press the Panko into the zucchini to ensure all the sides are coated well.
- Lay in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the coconut oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
- Place the cooked zucchini in the bottom of each tortilla. Top with cabbage, tomato, radish, and cilantro. Drizzle with lime juice and chipotle cream. Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 2 tacos | Calories: 286 | Total Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 240mg | Carbohydrates: 44g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 9g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8
Source : SkinnyMs.