- 1 (16 oz) jar picante sauce
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 beef brisket (3 to 4 lb), fat trimmed and removed
1. Stir the picante sauce, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire and onion into a 5 quart slow cooker. Add the beef, cutting to fit, if needed and turn to coat in sauce.
2. Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours or HIGH 4 to 5 hours or until beef is fork tender.
3. Remove and slice into 8 equal sized servings.
Yield: 8 Servings
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe.
WW SmartPoints = 8 Per Serving
Calories 299, Fat 11 g, Fiber 2 g, Carbs 22 g, Protein 26 g.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let us know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and PIN the picture on PINTEREST with the hashtag #RecipeSOLUTION.