ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 lbs zucchini
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- Using a mandoline or a sharp knife , thinly slice the zucchini.
- Sprinkle salt all over the zucchini slices, toss thoroughly with your fingers and let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Place the zucchini slices in a cheese cloth or and give it a good squeeze to take out all the moisture.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the eggs with the milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- In a quiche pan , arrange half of the drained zucchini slices and sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on top of them.
- Arrange a second layer of zucchini slices and pour the milk mixture over them.
- Finish the quiche with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake the zucchini quiche in the hot oven for about 50-60 minutes until set and the top of the quiche is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve either warm or cold.
Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 1/6th • Points +: 3 pts • WW sp: 3