ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Curry powder adds great flavor to egg salad. The yellow color also fools the eye into thinking there are more than only 2 egg yolks in the recipe.
Yields 1 sandwich per serving.
- 2 large egg(s), hard-boiled, chopped
- 2 large egg white(s), hard-boiled, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp raisins, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (chopped) uncooked red onion(s), finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 2 leaf/leaves boston lettuce
- 4 slice(s) reduced-calorie bread, toasted
- In a bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, raisins, onion, curry powder and salt.
- Place 1/2 cup egg salad on each of two slices of toast; top each with a lettuce leaf, torn or folded to fit bread.
- Top each sandwich with a second slice of toast.
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.