ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Four Freestyle Factors 180 Energy. These blender crepes are really easy to make, and are excellent to serve for breakfast or dessert.
For the Crepes (makes about 12):
- 1 cup all purpose or white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil, olive or grapeseed
- nonstick spray
For the Berries:
- 6 oz package blackberries
- 6 oz package raspberries
- 12 oz package strawberries, cut in quarters
- 12 tablespoons light whipped cream of your choice (or yogurt/cottage cheese)
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, for topping
- In a blender, blend flour, milk, eggs and oil until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick crepe pan on ..
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.