- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or crushed red pepper if you like it spicy!)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup no-sugar added chunky salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (6 inch) whole wheat flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet, cook the ground turkey until cooked through, breaking up the turkey into small pieces as it cooks. Stir in the chili powder, cumin, lime juice, salt, pepper, water, salsa, and beans. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 3 to 5 minute, or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in tortilla strips and top with shredded cheese. Cover until cheese has melted. Top each serving with Greek yogurt and fresh cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 379 | Total Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 644mg | Carbohydrates: 31g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 30g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 11
Source : SkinnyMs.