ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Prep time: 10
minsCook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 10 mins
Serves: 6 Ingredients
- 2 Cups of Sliced Strawberries, Hulled
- 2 Tablespoons of Splenda
- 1.5 Teaspoons of Cornstarch
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Combine strawberries and Splenda and mix together.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours until juicy.
- Drain strawberries reserving the juice.
- Add water to the juice to make it about ⅔ cup and pour into a saucepan.
- Stir in the cornstarch until mixture is smooth.
- Bring to a boil and keep stirring for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla extract. Pour over the reserved strawberries and fold together. Chill about 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve pour Strawberry Sauce over Fat Free Greek Plain Yogurt.
- This makes about 6 good sized servings at 0 Freestyle Points each. Enjoy.
Credits : DeeDeeDoesRecipe