- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine the oats and almond milk in a large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray or line with muffin pan liners.
- Gently stir all ingredients into the soaked oats mixture. Spoon into the prepared muffin pan, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until tops are golden. Serve warm.
Yields: 1 dozen muffins | Serving Size: 1 muffin | Calories: 122 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 108mg | Carbohydrates: 19g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Protein: 3g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
Source : SkinnyMs.