Add this tasty side to your dinner this week! High in nutrients and low in calories, they absorb the garlic and spices and make a beautiful addition to the plate. Take five minutes to prep these for the oven and then focus on something else for a while.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound baby or medium carrots (approximately 2 bunches), rinsed, scrubbed and tops trimmed to 1 inch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place carrots onto the baking sheet and add olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer and place baking sheet into the oven.
- Bake until tender, about 35-40 minutes (or longer if you are using larger carrots).
Be The First
And We’ll Give You The Next Meal FREE