Okay, here’s the deal. These are not homemade rolls. They are not focaccia bites. They are made from a can, and if you can get over that you will find that they are SUPER yummy.
Grands Biscuits are the main ingredient. They’re good on their own, but when you add parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic, you get a surprisingly awesome addition that would pair well with just about any dinner.
I am thanking my lucky stars for this cutting edge of ordinary recipe , which enabled me to have delicious bread smelling up my house in less than 30 minutes (start-to-finish).
Pros: I could eat the whole pan…and prep time was less than 5 minutes. That’s about all I can say.
Cons: This recipe uses a (un)healthy amount of butter. If you’re concerned about such things, I bet you could cut back a bit and they’d still be good. I’m an all-or-nothing kind of gal, so there ya have it.
The Rankings (1 = Terrible, 10 = Outstanding)
- Yum Factor – 8 – But ONLY because it’s not focaccia, and that’s what I was really hoping would come out of my pan.
- Time to Prep – 10 – Enough said.
- Simplicity of Ingredients – 10
- Ease of Assembly – 10
- Bang for Your Buck – 10 – I had all of the flavor bits already in my pantry, so all I had to add to my grocery list was a can of biscuits!
- Overall Practicality – 10
I have to say that I’m not usually a big fan of canned breads, but PLEASE believe that my enthusiasm is genuine. These are really worth a try, and for my family they’ll be on the rotating list!