ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 7 min
Other time: 0 min
- 12 large egg white(s), or 16 oz refrigerated egg whites
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp dill, fresh, chopped
- 4 oz semisoft goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat broiler. Coat a large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, sour …
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.