ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
What are you making for breakfast this weekend? Treat yourself with these moist, flavorful muffins. A Granny’s recipe at its core, you’ll be so glad you tried this one.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 24 muffins
Ingredients for Chip Muffins :
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream softened butter and sugar in the mixer.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Peel and mash bananas in another bowl (I use a potato masher).
- Add eggs, vanilla, and mashed bananas to the mixer with creamed butter and sugar. Mix on low until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the mixer and combine.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips (walnuts if desired) and mix until combined.
- Line each of the wells in your muffin pan or spray with non-stick baking spray.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the mixture into each well of the muffin pan. Use an ice cream scoop (the squeeze & release kind) to make this easier.
- Bake muffins for 45 minutes and allow to cool before devouring.
Be The First
And We’ll Give You The Next Meal FREE