- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cooked boneless-skinless chicken breasts,
- diced (a generous 2 cups)
- 2 small celery stalks, cut into small dice
- 1/2 red onion, cut into very small dice
- 1/2 green apple, cored and cut into medium dice
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Salt and pepper, if desired
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar and Dijon mustard to form a dressing.
To the bowl, add the chicken, celery, onion, apple and currants. Toss everything together, taste and adjust the seasoning if desired. Chill before serving. This makes about 1 quart chicken salad.
Makes 6 Equal Servings
Nutritional Info: Calories 188; Carbs 10g; Protein 12g; Fat 11g; Fiber 1g