- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 cups romaine lettuce or other green lettuce of choice
- 4 ounces feta cheese, diced or crumbled
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a small bowl, to make the dressing, mix the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. You can adjust the amount according to taste.
- In a salad serving bowl, mix the lettuce, cucumber, olives, tomatoes, onions, feta, lemon zest and dried oregano. Mix with the dressing when ready to serve.
Yields: 3 servings | Serving Size: 2 cups salad with dressing | Calories: 372 | Total Fat: 29 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 34 mg | Sodium: 901 mg | Carbohydrates: 23 g | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 12 g | Protein: 10 g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 14
Source : SkinnyMs.