ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Hot Pizza Dip is super easy, kids and teenagers love to make it. Layers of any types of cheese, pizza sauce, vegetables, and meats .
Serves : 16
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp dried parsley
- 1⁄4 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 oz pepperoni, chopped
- 2 tbsp black olives, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of ..
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.