The best moist Rich Banana Bread that is so delicious you won’t know it’s healthy! You are going to love this easy to make healthy banana bread recipe.
Almost all recipes for banana bread are basically the same. but with its moist texture, banana and brown sugar flavors, and super soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Rich Banana Bread – Ingredients:
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
Rich Banana Bread – Directions:
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Step 2: In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Rich Banana Bread – Nutrition Facts:
Per Serving: 218 calories; protein 3.2g; carbohydrates 27.4g; fat 11.1g; cholesterol 44.4mg; sodium 218.9mg.