ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 1/4 pound ground grass-fed beef
- 1/4 cup grated white onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium-high heat cooking.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, parsley, allspice, cinnamon, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands or a large spoon, gently mix the ingredients together until just combined—do not overwork.
- Have ready 4 long metal skewers; form the beef mixture into 8 short sausage shapes and thread 2 onto each skewer.
- Brush with oil and grill, turning frequently, until browned and just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
320 calories (160 from fat)
18g total fat
7g saturated fat
1 g dietary fiber
SmartPoints value : 8