A super quick, easy, tasty, and healthy salmon in a maplemiso dijon glaze.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Place the salmon in a baking dish, brush with the mixture of the maple syrup, mustards, miso, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic and bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven until the salmon just starts to flake easily, about 10 minutes.
Option: Marinate the salmon in the glaze for 30+ minutes before baking.
Calories 424, Fat 23g (Saturated 5g, Trans 0),Cholesterol 93mg, Sodium 542mg, Carbs 15g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 12g),Protein 35g