- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons mushroom, diced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 5 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/4 cup low fat feta cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat oil on medium heat in an oven safe skillet. Add tomato, onion, and mushroom. Saute until onions are soft, add spinach and salt and continue cooking until wilted.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk. Pour egg mix over cooked vegetables. As the egg cooks, use a rubber spatula and gently lift the edge of the cooked egg to allow uncooked egg underneath. When egg is 75% cooked, sprinkle with feta cheese. Put in oven and bake until egg is completely cooked and feta begins to brown – about 5 to 10 minutes. Allow to set for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with oregano and serve.
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups, cooked | Calories: 161 | Total Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 766mg | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 11g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
Source : SkinnyMs.