ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 16oz reduced fat sour cream
- 8oz light onion & chive cream cheese
- 2c fat free cheddar cheese,shredded
- 1c xtra lean ham (5%) diced
- 1tbsp garlic powder
- 1tbsp dried onion flakes
- loaf of round bread and cleaned out to use as a bowl.
- Dice up ham and mix all ingrediants together.
- Bake in bread bowl for 1 hour at 350 degrees. wrap it in tin foil when baking.
- Serve with the insides of the bread bowl and reduced fat wheat thins.
Makes 24 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 4 g, Protein 5.6 g, Carbs 2.5 g, Sodium 232 mg, Fiber 0 g
2 Pointsplus per serving, 3 Smartpoints per serving