ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Filling and baking wonton wrappers is a breeze. The result is a crunchy outside with a creamy filling. Combinations are endless – try both savory and sweet.
- 1tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 3cup(s) fresh mushroom(s), gourmet mixed, finely chopped
- 1⁄2cup(s) uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1⁄2tsp kosher salt
- 1⁄4tsp black pepper
- 2tsp minced garlic
- 1tsp rosemary, fresh, minced
- 1tsp lemon zest
- 3 1⁄4oz Gruyère cheese, grated (6 Tbsp)
- 24item(s) wonton wrapper(s)
- 4spray(s) cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over …