ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1⁄2 large onion, cut in half, sliced very thin
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 stalk celery, sliced
- 14 oz cans nonfat beef broth
- 14 1⁄2 oz can diced tomatoes, (or use Cajun stewed tomatoes, chopped)
- 2 1⁄2 cup cabbage, shredded (cole slaw mix works great)
- 2 beef bouillon, cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp cajun spices, (if using cajun stewed tomatoes omit)
- 1⁄4 tsp basil
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, sliced
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray.
- Saute’ onion, carrots and celery until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Combine beef broth, tomatoes, cabbage, bouillon cubes, garlic, Cajun spice, and basil in the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer approximately 30 minutes.
- Add zucchini, continue simmering for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Per serving: 1 SmartPoints; 1 PointsPlus; 0 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8