ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Frittata with Mixed Greens and Pancetta, an Authentic Italian Recipe from our kitchen to yours.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces pancetta or 3 strips bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced leeks, white and light green part only (see Tip)
- 2 1/2 cups sturdy greens, such as kale, radicchio or mustard greens, any tough stems removed, thinly sliced
- 1 16-ounce container liquid egg substitute, such as Egg Beaters, or 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler.
PLEASE, CLICK THE NEXT Button BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE.