- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1 peach, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 cup black cherries, pitted and halved
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients with the exception of the sliced almonds and mix well. Cover tightly, either with plastic wrap or in a covered airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- After refrigeration, stir in 2 tablespoons of the sliced almonds. Scoop into serving bowl and top with additional almonds. If desired, top with fresh sliced peaches and cherries.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 282 | Total Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 84mg | Carbohydrates: 34g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g | Protein: 14g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 10
Source : SkinnyMs.