Incredibly simple 4-ingredient peach iced tea infused with real peaches and peach simple syrup. The perfect summer drink to sip by the pool.
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 packet (makes 2 qt. drink) Crystal Lght
- Peach Flavor Iced Tea Mix
- 1 (1 liter) bottle diet ginger ale
1. Add water to drink mix in large plastic or glass pitcher; stir until mix is dissolved.
2. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Serve over ice.
Yield: Makes 2 Quarts (8 servings) (1 cup per serving)
Calories: 0, Fat 0, Cholesterol 0mg, Carbohydrates 0g, Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0 %, Sodium 15mg, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium 0 %, Iron 0%
Weight Watchers SmartPoints = 0
Did you make this recipe?
Please let us know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and PIN the picture on PINTEREST with the hashtag #RecipeSOLUTION.