Grilled pesto shrimp was the inspiration for this recipe, but whether you grill them or sauté them on the stove, you’ll be pleased with their delicious partnership with tart tomatoes, creamy pesto sauce, and fancy parmesan flakes. Quick and yummy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 16oz box of linguine
- 12 oz package of extra large shrimp
- 12-14 oz of pesto sauce
- 1/2 pint of tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Shaved parmesan flakes (or any parmesan)
- Thaw shrimp by placing in a collander with cool water running over for 5-7 minutes (this is most effective if you place the collander in a larger bowl). Slice tomatoes. Place shrimp into a quart or gallon-sized bag with 1/2 jar of the pesto. Let marinate if desired.
- Boil a large pot of water and cook pasta according to box instructions.
- Warm a skillet to medium-high heat. Once hot, add shrimp and cook for about 3 minutes. Flip and add tomatoes for the remaining 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- When pasta is al dente, drain and return to the pot, adding in the remaining pesto and red pepper flakes. Stir to incorporate and add shrimp and tomatoes.
- Top with parmesan (use flakes to make it look extra fancy).
Be The First
And We’ll Give You The Next Meal FREE