ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
|1 large onion, chopped|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|1 lb ground beef, browned and drained|
|16 oz cans stewed tomatoes|
|16 oz water|
|8 oz elbow macaroni, uncooked|
|1 salt, to taste|
|1 black pepper, to taste|
|1 parmesan cheese, (optional)|
- Prep 10 min
- Cook 15 min
- Ready 25 min
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add ground beef, tomatoes, water, raw macaroni, salt and pepper to the onion and garlic mixture.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- If desired, top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with crusty bread and a salad.
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 579||Calories from Fat 196|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 22g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||36%|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 436 reviews.