Rainbow Fritters, from The Baby Led Feeding Cookbook. The yummy little fritters are a great way to get baby to eat more vegetables.
Fritters packed full of different coloured veggies made with chickpea flour.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 8 minutes
Total Time : 18 minutes
Servings : 10
- 1 medium zucchini (courgette) grated (1 cup / 130g)
- 1 small carrot grated (1/2 cup / 60g)
- 1/2 red capsicum pepper finely diced (1/2 cup / 60g)
- 1/2 cup (65g) corn kernels
- 1/4 cup (30g) grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (40g) chickpea flour
- Oil for frying
- Place the carrots and zucchini on a clean cloth and squeeze as much water out of them. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the peppers, corn, parsley and parmesan and mix until combined.
- Add the egg and stir until mixed. Finally add the flour and mix until combined.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil on medium low heat. Fill up an ice cream scoop with the mixture and drop into the pan. Flatten slightly with a fork. Fry for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Adapted From : Healthy Little Foodies