Spinach are delicious and very healthy. Many of us don’t eat spinach frequently, although it’s rich and very good for the health. This rich an dreamy skinny creamed spinach is just perfect. It’s flavory, easy to make and you will definitely love them! Check how it’s made, and give it a try.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 (10 ounce) packages of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese (I like Philadelphia brand)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper or to taste
- Place the chopped garlic and olive oil in a large pan. Cook until garlik begins to brown.
- Once the garlik browned, add in the drained spinach and cream cheese.
- Cook over medium heat so that the cream cheese melts.
- Mix in parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
for 1 serving
2g sat fat
Simple, quick and flavory! These spinach are ridiculously delicious, and the best part is that you can make this side dish a day or so in advance and you can heat it just before serving! Give it a try, I’m sure you will love them.