Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced small
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced small
- 1/4 cup black olives, diced small
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fat free feta cheese, crumbled, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 6 count muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk well until slightly frothy. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Fill muffin tin with the egg mixture, filling each muffin cup about 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the egg muffins have cooked through and lightly browned on top. Serve immediately or store and reheat for a quick grab and go breakfast!
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 egg muffin | Calories: 45 | Total Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 155mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 1