- 12 Nori Sheets
- 1/4 cup water, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Lay 6 of the Nori sheets on a flat surface, shiny side facing up. Brush with water, coating the entire sheet. Place a second sheet on top, again shiny side up. Once the sheets of Nori are paired together, cut into 1 inch strips and cut each strip in half to create about 40 chips.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Brush each of the cut Nori chips with mixture, coating generously. Lay flat, seasoned side up, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until chips have darkened in color. Cool completely before serving, store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- NOTE: Chips may not be completely crisp until cooled.
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: About 5 chips | Calories: 41 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 39mg | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Protein: 1g
SmartPoints (Freestyle): 1
Source : SkinnyMs.